The hairdressing industry is a world of opportunity for highly trained and experienced professionals and has always been a profession which values training and development highly. This course is taught by professionals in an up to date professional hairdressing environment.
Students will develop the skills, and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life. They will gain knowledge, understanding and skills needed to provide support for hairdressers. There will also be opportunities to focus upon the development of the major key skills and the wider key skills in a customer relations context, such as improving own performance, working with others and problem solving.
- Health and safety ensuring students own actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Effective working relationships
- Shampooing and conditioning
- Preparation for hairdressing services
- Assisting with technical services
- Additional practical blow-drying and setting