The school is situated on the main Canterbury Road and is easily accessible from all the areas of Thanet as well as Herne Bay and Whitstable to the west.
We were extremely fortunate to be one of the last schools included in the Building Schools for the Future (BSF) government project. This means that the whole of the school has just been redeveloped.
The school is split into six buildings as follows:
- The main building which includes English, our Learning Resources Centre, Pupil Services, pastoral support and administration.
- A building which includes a 90 PC ICT Plaza, Modern Languages, Maths and a brand new Drama Studio.
- A building for Science and Humanities includig a master Science Laboratory.
- A 6 badmington court sports hall which also includes a dance studio and fitness centre.
- A brand new building for Food Technology, Music and Creative Arts including fine art studios, a 3D studio, a textiles studio, a ceramics studio and an Apple Suite.
- A recently-obtained building to house our sixth form facilities.